Panels and score boards
Electronic score boards can be used for sports or may be multifunctional. They are made according to the type of sport and can provide multiple information: date, time, round, match duration, stopwatch, penalties, scoring, etc.
- They are made of led matrixes or segments.
- Can have different dimensions, shapes and colours — at beneficiary’s choice.
- Can be computer controlled or managed from a separate interface at the referees’ table.
- Communication between interface and panel can be mediated by wireless or cable, GSM radio or GPRS.
- The framework and inner structure are made of aluminum.
- The supply tension voltage is of 220 V and 12 V for the portable panels.
Below you can see a photo gallery with products made by SERATEL ELECTRONICS: